“Do 6” in Coudersport, PA
Welcome to Coudersport, Pennsylvania!
“Do 6” Mile Markers: 175-178
Tourism Region: PA Wilds
Top 6 Ways to “Do 6” in Coudersport:
1. Take in the Stars at Cherry Springs State Park – Visit nearby Cherry Springs State Park for the perfect stargazing spot, designated a Gold Level Dark Sky Park by the International Dark Sky Association.
2. Learn Something New at the Potter County Historical Society Museum – Learn about the history of Potter County or do some genealogical research in the Potter County Historical Society’s 10-room museum.
3. Spend Some Time at the Historic Crittenden Hotel – Spend a night or two in Coudersport’s Crittenden Hotel, known for its historic charm and lively Taproom.
4. Catch Some Fish at Rainbow Paradise Trout Farm – Take the kids fishing at Rainbow Paradise Trout Farm, with nine acres of fishing waters filled with thousands of rainbow, brook, brown, tiger, and golden trout, you’re sure to catch a few!
5. Get to Know the Region’s Artisans – Spend some time admiring the craftsmanship and creativity of the region at the Potter County Artisan Center in downtown Coudersport.6. Play a Round at Gary’s Putter Golf – Visit the largest mini-golf course in the region, Gary’s Putter Golf, then stay for a snack at Jiffy Pup, too.
Coudersport Contact Information:
227 N. Main St.
PO Box 261
Coudersport, PA 16915
Potter County Community Work Plan
Coudersport Area Chamber of Commerce
Visit Potter-Tioga PA
“Do 6” in Potter County
More PA Heritage Communities: