For immediate release
contact PA Route 6 Alliance –814-435-7706
NOW SHOWING ON 6
Across US Route 6 in Pennsylvania, there is an abundance of performing arts venues waiting to be explored, from grand theaters to small town parks; all offering a different type of experience just as diverse as the road itself.
The PA Route 6 Alliance is celebrating April as Artisan Month along the highway by acknowledging some of the unique places with a commemorative poster and postcard.Titled, “Now Showing on 6”, the poster encourages visitor to “experience the creativity along the PA Route 6 Artisan Trail.
The places highlighted are:
1. The Warner Theater, home of Erie Arts and Culture.
2. The Dietrich Theater & Cultural Center in Tunkhannock –the 2017 Artisan of the Year Award winner.
3. The Rialto Theater in Canton, part of the Bradford County Regional Arts Council.
4. Bromeley Family Theater & Main Street Movie House in Bradford.
5. Canaltown Walk-in Outdoor Cinema, Honesdale
6. Austin Dam Show in Austing –a music festival in the setting of the Austin Dam ruins.Postcards are available from members of the PA Route 6 Artisan Trail.
The PA Route 6 Artisan Trail is a program of the PA Route 6 Alliance and the PA Route 6 Heritage Corridor, funded by the PA Heritage Areas Program under the PA Department of Conservation and Natural Resources.