“Do 6” in Warren County, PA
Welcome to Warren County, PA!
“The woods are wonderful, dark, and deep…” especially in Warren County, Pennsylvania. From a priceless natural resource to a million-dollar legacy, Warren County boasts an abundance of riches and history. And you’re the one who benefits!
About Warren County:
Rt. 6 Mile Markers: Between 67 and 114
Tourism Region: Pennsylvania Wilds
“Do 6” – Things to Do in Warren County:
1. Explore the Allegheny National Forest – Hike, bike, and ride ATV’s through the 555,000-acre Allegheny National Forest.
2. Experience the History of Warren – Stroll through the National Historic District of Warren to see the wealth of the former oil barrens, then make a stop at the historic Struthers Library Theatre.
3. Discover Warren County’s Arts and Artisans – Discover the area’s artists and craftsmen at Allegheny Artistry, the Local Artists’ Co-Op on Main Street in Youngsville.
4. Kayak Down the Allegheny – Kayak or canoe down the wild and scenic Allegheny River.
5. Take a Hike for Breathtaking Views – Hike up to the Rimrock Overlook or Jake’s Rocks for breathtaking views of the Allegheny Reservoir.
6. Learn About the Significance of the Kinzua Dam – Learn a little something about energy production at the Big Bend Visitor Center at the Kinzua Dam.
Warren County’s Amazing Prospects:
Each county along the Pennsylvania Heritage Corridor brings distinct “amazing prospects”—unique and alluring sites, landmarks, and attractions that tell tales of oil, coal, timber, and crops. Let’s look at Warren County’s…
National Recreation Trail Adventures in Warren County:
Each county along the Pennsylvania Heritage Corridor brings a unique system of top-notch trails and new opportunities for adventures amidst that county’s natural beauty, rich heritage, and welcoming communities. Let’s see what adventures we can find on the trails of Warren County, PA…