“Do 6” in Warren, PA
Welcome to Warren, Pennsylvania!
“Do 6” Mile Markers: 94-98
Tourism Region: PA Wilds
Top 6 Ways to “Do 6” in Warren, PA:
1. Experience Breathtaking Views from the Kinzua Sky Walk – Take a walk along the Kinzua Sky Walk to experience arguably the best views in Warren County, then stop in the Big Bend Visitor Center to learn about the Kinzua Dam’s historical significance.
2. Get Some Exercise While Exploring Warren’s History – Grab the City of Warren Parks: A Walking Tour Brochure, then head out on an educational, history-filled adventure.
3. Revel in the Arts at the Historic Struthers Library Theatre – Take in a show or musical performance at the magnificent, award-winning Struthers Library Theatre.
5. Take a Hike to Rimrock Overlook – Hike up to the Rimrock Overlook for stunning views of the Allegheny Reservoir.
6. Enjoy Music in the Park – Join the community for some casual musical entertainment in the amphitheater at Soldiers & Sailers Park, each Friday evening throughout the summer months.
Warren Contact Information:
Hours: Monday through Friday: 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Closed on holidays.
Warren Community Work Plan
CIty of Warren
Warren Main Street
Warren County Visitors Bureau
“Do 6” in Warren County
More PA Heritage Communities: